311 Service Requests

The City provides a local telephone number (311) and an online form for the initiation of service requests. Service requests can be made for a variety of City services including drainage problems, special trash pickups, and street repairs.

Check Status

Enter the information below to view the status of a recent request.
Service Request Number:

Last Name of the individual who submitted the request. If you asked to be anonymous, enter ANONYMOUS.